• Homeowner
  • Forest Hills, NY
Votes |
Newbie from Queens NYC

Malik Joseph
  • Homeowner
  • Forest Hills, NY
Posted Apr 1 2015, 05:30
Hello BP community , My name is Malik I'm from NY (Queens) I'm thankful to be a part of the REI community. I have a lot to learn, I have a lot of questions to ask but I also want to give back as much as I can to you all (which I'll figure out how to do bc this is all new to me). A little about me : • I own a condo (5 yrs ) and I might be selling this summer (still deciding ) • I'm engaged and getting married next year • no kids yet • love sports (Bball, football , baseball ) • loooooove my job My Real estate goal is to become a buy and hold investor (SFR and/or small multifamily) for positive cash flow, to have the ability to have a better retirement , and leave something for my future kids to have when I kick the bucket. Where I live in NY its seems like it's too expensive to afford any buy and hold properties or house hack without having a 2hr commute to work and from but I could be wrong.I've read a couple of posts that the surrounding areas of NYC its also not really good for cash flow or ROI so I'm open to looking into other places to invest that are not too far from where I live that's more affordable (150k and less, SFR) , Any suggestions anyone ? Sorry for the long intro and thanks again for welcoming me. I listening to the podcasts, I have read the beginners guide and I'm reading a book called Hold

Loading replies...