• San Diego, CA
Votes |
Greetings from San Diego

Robert Snell
  • Wholesaler
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Apr 1 2015, 21:21

Hi,

My name is Bob Snell, and I'm new to Bigger Pockets. I remember coming to the site several years ago, but didn't really stay. This time around it's really captured my imagination. I'm new to REI, but very interested. Currently employed full-time at San Diego State University, and want to gradually get into RE. Particularly interested in starting out with wholesale deals, and then moving into flipping. My short-term goal is to work up to a deal per month. Would be happy to meet up with anyone in San Diego and chat about the business and what you are doing. Hope to be able to contribute some meaningful content or inspiration to the boards soon. Looking forward to exploring the world of real estate (and hopefully making some money as well).

I've lived in San Diego for 3 years and think it is paradise. My idea of a perfect location. Housing is astronomical, but the 75 degree weather year round is hard to beat. Love the scenery, the feel of the city and the people. Very happy to be here and would like to start working some real estate deals soon.

Look forward to hearing from anyone else out there.

Bob

Loading replies...