Votes
Julian Buick
  • Bluffton SC
Votes |
Newbie from Seattle area in Washington State

Julian Buick
  • Bluffton SC
Posted Apr 15 2015, 13:40

My name is Julian. I don't have a lot of background in real estate other than having bought three houses as primary residences over the years. I'm originally from Belfast, Northern Ireland but have been living stateside for almost 20 years. I moved here to work for an aerospace company in the Northwest on a 6 month contract and never left. I joined bigger pockets a few weeks ago after a friend referred me and after reading lots and lots and listening to a lot of the podcasts I figured it was time to introduce myself. 

At first I had no idea what direction I wanted to go in REI but I think I've narrowed my focus a bit. I'm leaning more towards notes buying and buy and hold cash flows. Not too interested in wholesaling or flips. I have quite a bit of equity in my primary residence that I plan to use for purchasing rentals and I have quite a bit of savings in my retirement account that I can use for note buying. I'm more interested in generating passive income while still working my day job than getting my hands dirty on a building site. At least in the beginning.

So, hello everyone. It's nice to be here.

Cheers,

Julian

Loading replies...