Seangy Sum
  • Redding, CA
Votes |
Newbie from Redding, CA

Seangy Sum
  • Redding, CA
Posted Apr 16 2015, 09:47

Hello, everyone!

I'm generally new to the industry of investing, particularly in Real Estate. I have yet to do any deals, but I'm about a year or so away from attempting to do my first (saving some coin for FHA 3.5% down payment and reserves.) I would like my first jab at REI to be a buy and hold.

However, I've been interested in REI for a few years now and have done as much as I can learning about the industry in that time, I have soaked in quite a bit of information! On the other side of the spectrum, I have discovered that there a lot of entities out there that are only out seeking to deplete you of your money; I've met and worked with Guru's, attended seminars/boot camps, you name it. Matter of fact, I've stumbled upon BP when I was researching an REI guru!

I would love to build a strong network with all of you so I can learn and establish a strong foundation as my REI career progress, and most importantly help each other succeed. I love to spread truth and my experiences to as many people as I can, especially those in the same boat as me, so people can learn from my pending mistakes and success, I am currently doing this through blogging. My goal for my blog is to be of some help to future Real Estate Investors down the road.

Anyhow! I hope to meet some of you, and I look forward to learning from all of you!

Thanks a bunch! :)

P.S, When I was creating my account, BP kept giving me an error saying my user name was already taken. Thus, the "y" at the end of my name "Seang" any idea why? 

Loading replies...