• Damascus, MD
Votes |
Walter Davis - New Member in Montgomery County, MD

Walter Davis
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Damascus, MD
Posted Apr 24 2015, 21:23

Hello All -

I just got started with Bigger Pockets two days ago and I feel I've been on every minute since reading and connecting with like minded individuals in my area. I just made a career change from the Federal Government as an Engineer to Real Estate at the beginning of the year. I'm currently a full time Realtor and Investor. I'm in search of my first property to buy, fix and sell. Although I'm in Real Estate for the long haul I believe getting my first buy, fix and sell transaction under my belt will do wonders for my belief. I'm licensed in Maryland and Washington D.C. so I'd like to stay in these areas. I have general contractor and a source for hard money however I'm always looking to connect with good, reliable people and identify additional funding sources. My Real Estate goals are 3 fold, short term buy, fix and sell transaction along with longer term spec building opportunities to build a portfolio of small to medium sized, cash flowing multifamily units. I am super excited about this forum. I'm a firm believer that you GET by GIVING so if there's ANYTHING I can help ANYONE with please don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Respectfully,

Walt

[email protected]

Loading replies...