• Lynden, WA
Votes |
Newbie Tony, from Lynden Washington

Anthony Hoefakker
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lynden, WA
Posted Apr 25 2015, 22:52

Hi everybody!

My name is Tony Hoefakker, from Lynden Washington. As the title states I'm new to BP. 

I'm also fairly new to real estate. I actually purchased my first home to flip in 2008. Paid way to much for it, and it's still our primary residence today. Completely renovated though so that's cool. haha. That's how you learn I guess. 

I have spent the last 10 years as an electrician, but starting last week I am now a realtor with Coldwell Banker Bain. 

I decided to pursue being a realtor so I could be more in tune with the market, I love working with people, and I always felt that if I had a good realtor when I purchased my home I might have done things differently.  I hope make some great connections, and potentially earn a little more money so I can start investing again.

We plan on selling our home this year, even though we won't make any money on it hopefully we can get enough cash out to move forward. Even though I enjoyed renovating our home, I think I'll be turning my attention to buy and holds. Its tough to find flippers in the PNW. 

I joined BP to meet some great people, and learn from anyone who will share.

Loading replies...