Kadian F.
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Newbie Real Estate Investor living in Orlando, FL

Kadian F.
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Apr 26 2015, 08:16

Hello All!!

I’m very excited to be a part of this community. I have listened to a few biggerpockets webinars and podcasts and found the information to be invaluable. I look forward to getting immersed in all the great knowledge on the website and provided by the members.

Real Estate has always been my passion but I thought I could only be a real estate investor when I had enough money from working in other areas. I’m beyond excited and grateful to learn about creative real estate investing. I look forward to learning from you all as well as helping you all as I can.

My areas of focus:

I intend to initially focus on wholesaling and tax liens.

Once I have a great team of colleagues and a comfortable financial cushion, I would like to do rehabs and eventually own and manage multi-family properties.

While I'm based in Orlando, FL, I'm interested in investing throughout FL, GA, VA, MD and DC.

RE experience:

I have some prior experience in real estate as a landlord for a few condos (I’ve sold those properties). I also handled real estate closings as an attorney (I no longer actively practice law as I prefer to make the deals rather than facilitating them).

This experience was pretty much based on the textbook view of real estate and I’m interested in learning about practical methods of real estate investing.

Any tips and recommendations that you can offer are very welcome.

Thanks for reading this post and I wish you the best in your real estate endeavors. 

Loading replies...