Votes |
Newbie from Los Angeles/Overseas

Milton Johnson
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Bellevue, NE
Posted Apr 27 2015, 04:39

Hey, I'm Milton Johnson

I am 22 years old and just beginning my journey into real estate investing. The last place I've lived in the US was Tucson, AZ, but I am originally from Los Angeles, CA. I am active military, now stationed overseas. I came across BP while doing some research and ran across this posting that caught my attention:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/02/09/how-to-start-investing-real-estate-young/

I came across this article because I googled searched just that "How to get into real estate at a young age." My goal is to get started in REI, but I really wanted to know what would be the best way to do this while I am out of the country?

I joined this site to network with other investors and learn from others who know the ins and outs to REI and have probably even been in my situation. I have read Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and have considered Rental properties and Notes as something I could look into and have even been suggested to look into turnkey properties to build income for the time being but I am open to other suggestions.

I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks for stopping by.

Loading replies...