Robert Haviland
  • Mullica Hill, NJ
Votes |
Newcomer Real Estate Invester - South Jersey Area

Robert Haviland
  • Mullica Hill, NJ
Posted May 3 2015, 18:31

Hi Everyone,

My name is Bob Haviland, I am 24 years old and currently work as an analyst at an investment bank. I recently read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad and ever since I have not been able to get enough. I want to learn as much as I can about making smart investment decisions and gathering cash producing assets. I believe investing in real estate is one way to begin doing that and I am truly excited to learn everything I can.

My current plan is to gather multifamily residences in my local Southern New Jersey area as cash flowing rentals and to flip single family homes for investment income, all with the goal in mind to eventually attain financial freedom. The steps I am taking to action my plan are as follows: read as much as I can about real estate investment, go to real estate investment meetings in my local area, search for possible single-family/multi-family properties to flip/rent, and lastly make posts on the BiggerPockets forums for guidance from experienced real estate investment professionals.

I look forward to beginning my path in real estate investment and getting to know the BiggerPockets community along the way.

Thank you and best regards,

Bob

Loading replies...