• Investor
  • Leauge City, TX
Votes |
New Investor in Houston!

Dominique Grayson
  • Investor
  • Leauge City, TX
Posted May 4 2015, 07:25

Hello Everyone! My name is Dominique and I am very excited to be apart of the BiggePockets family and learn from all of you on this great platform.  Real Estate Investing is very new to me and my goal is to learn as much as I can so my wife and I can become successful players for our new community.  We are originally from Kansas City and are relocating to Houston over the summer where our parents have redevelopment business that we plan on helping them out with.  

I have over 10 years experience in customer service, sales in many areas and a few years experience in IT network administration.  My wife an educator and crafty entrepreneur who creates all kinds of things (she will be apart of biggerpockets very soon).  We have many goals and dreams that we want to achieve together as a family and we are deciding to make them a realty through this platform.  My wife plans on getting her Real Estate License her in the next few months which should help us out a lot. We have an enormous "WHY" which is our 3 children who we love dearly, the desire to want to help others in our community and to have the ability to build wealth together as a family and influence those around us to do the same.  My main goal is to network with as many of you as I can and build relationships as we go along our journey.  Please reach out if I don't reach out to you first!

Loading replies...