• Realtor
  • Hendersonville, NC
Votes |
New Member from Tacoma, WA

Kyle Parks
  • Realtor
  • Hendersonville, NC
Posted May 4 2015, 22:05

Hello BP community!! I just joined BP a few weeks ago and I have already learned so much. I am devouring the podcasts and webinars.

I am a real estate broker working for Caliber Real Estate. My wife is broker as well and our team/business is Sound Harbor Homes which is within the Caliber Brokerage.

The reason I became a broker was because I was originally interested in real estate investments and I thought that it would be a good way to learn the industry and I would be able to control the purchase and sales of my own investments.

At Caliber we specialize in helping investors purchase at the foreclosure auction and I am surrounded by investors on a constant basis so I see people doing deals and making money all the time. It is definitely empowering to be surrounded by people doing the things that I want to do.

This year I made it a goal to do my first deal on my investing journey so I have been learning tons and getting ready for my first purchase. I am currently creating an action plan. Ultimately I want to own rental properties (1000 units or $100K/mo) but I have been learning about lease options and wholesaling as I feel these would be a fairly easy transition from what I am already doing for clients on a regular basis. Then after I make a good chunk of money apply it toward my first multi-family. I would also like to get into syndication and 100+ unit apartments but that is down the road a bit...or is it?

I am looking forward to the ongoing education and building some solid relationship with like minded people here in the BP community. I am a sponge so any tips or advise is extremely welcome. Thanks for reading my post!!!

• Real Estate Agent Washington (#26608) and North Carolina (#309427)

Destination Homes at eXp Realty Logo

Loading replies...