• Westfield , MA
Votes |
Westfield, Massachusetts - Newbie

Michael Buckley
  • Investor
  • Westfield , MA
Posted May 5 2015, 20:50

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie from Westfield, Massachusetts. I bought my first multifamily 6 months ago. It's a beautiful $225k, 2 family, that's within a 5 minute walk of the city center. I bought it on a 30 year, FHA.

I also work about 60-78 hours a week over nights, so my time is very limited for seeing and fixing new properties. 

I've been a member on the site for a while, but haven't had the drive to start participating until now. I discovered BP from their podcasts over a year ago while trying to learn more about rental properties. I very quickly saw that they were entertaining, and the information was great. So I about openly admitting now, that when I become financially secure and a large success. It will be solely in part of BP. 

So right now I own 1 2-family. I've recently started looking for my next, which I plan to buy in the next 6-12 months. I'm looking to obtain my next 2 with FHA and everything else after that using some sort of creative finance. I love the idea of subject-to and seller finance. I'm hoping to move up into the large apartment complex properties in about 5 years, or sooner if possible.

Loading replies...