Votes |
Back again dont know what to do.

Erik Misyuk
  • Interior Decorator
  • brooklyn, NY
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:45

Hey Im back to the forum Wooohooo :mrgreen:

So here is where I stand :cry: I dont know what to do I feel stuck :

1. bought a property in Rochester 2 years ago had many issue finding a reliable Management company. Now the property has not turned a profit for a variety of unlucky situations and tenant idiocy. The house still needs lots of work if ever the tenant moves out. Took out all equity to fix up things ^.

2. Bought a property in Rochester overpaid for on top of that had unforseen investments into a roof and other things. I got a good tenant now who accidentally burned down the kitchen :lol: but so far the property seems headed in the right direction. No Equity since I overpaid and had unforseen repairs which I took a refinance loan on.

3. I bought a property in Pittsburgh and had majour issues with contractor where many things had to be redone and delayed construction.When I finally finished I couldnt refinance my hardmoney loan because of the credit crunch, then had issues with management company and bad tenants. Had to sell the property at a loss.

Now my current finance situation is bleak my credit cards are maxed out, credit history is alright but got hit in the situation,my savings are low. How do I get back on the horse, what should I do to regain my compsure and confidence?

Loading replies...