Matt Evers
  • Souderton, PA
Votes |
Young Investor Looking to Get Started in Philadelphia Suburbs

Matt Evers
  • Souderton, PA
Posted May 20 2015, 21:02

Hi everyone,

I am a 20 year old college student who lives in the suburbs north of Philadelphia (Montgomery County).  I go to college at King's College in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania.  As you can probably infer from my age and my status as a college student, I have little money available to invest and not much experience in real estate investing.  However, what I lack in capital and experience, I look to make up for in my eagerness to learn and my motivation to be successful in this business.  I am currently trying to be a sponge and absorb as much information as possible, scowering through BP forums and articles.  I feel that the best way for me to find success in investing is to learn from those who have found success themselves.  If there are any investors in the area who read this, I would love to hear from you and form as many connections as possible.  I'd love to hear from others who have found success in taking the first steps in their journey of investing in real estate, or from those in a similar position to myself. 

Thanks!

Matt Evers

Loading replies...