• Project Engineer
  • Miami Beach, FL
Votes |
New BP member <<from Greece to Florida>>

Pavlos Kasselouris
  • Project Engineer
  • Miami Beach, FL
Posted May 21 2015, 15:35

Hi everyone! My name is Pavlos, and I'm a Project Engineer, currently working for a mechanical contractor. I came from Greece a couple years ago. Before I set foot here I knew that REI was something that I wanted to pursue.

I bought my first property in Port Orange FL ( a short sale which I put a lot of work in), which I used for primary residence until I moved to Miami for work. Now its an investment, which essentially pays my rent, and about a year ago I bought with a partner another property in the same area with a personal loan from him which we rent out also. We decided that we do a good team so we are preparing to acquire another one this summer, with the goal to expand as quick as possible but at the same time not get over-leveraged.

Slowly I have built my credit which started to open new opportunities for financing, so now I need to study even more, and BP looks like the best way to do this besides reading books.

At the same time I got a real estate license in order to learn the business, the procedures and the market which I buy my properties. (and the 3% discount isn't bad to do few repairs;) Actually I practiced RE for about a year, having a few closings, but not that much to support my self. It was a good school for a newly arrived individual like myself.

I hope I meet a lot of same minded people, and connect with different professionals.

Loading replies...