• Realtor/Investor
  • Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida
Votes |
Brand New From Miramar, FL

Yasmine Bisumber
  • Realtor/Investor
  • Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida
Posted May 23 2015, 21:03

Hello everyone, I am super excited to be here on BP!

I am Yasmine and I live in Miramar, FL. At this current moment I am doing my best to dive into REI without drowning. My immediate goals are to connect with local investors and learn as much as I can. I ran a contracting company a few years back and rehabbed quite a few homes for and out of country investor. I love the concept of rehabbing so I am pretty sure I will focus more on flipping once I am able to get capital raised.

I would really love to network, start some conversations and build relationships with those who are willing to teach a newbie. I know this market is pretty competitive and I understand it will be a challenge but that is more than okay with me! I am willing to use my background in rehabbing and remodeling as a building block. I work full time at the moment for the Cleveland Clinic in our brand new Cancer Center (pretty interesting place to work). Please feel free to reach out to me via phone, email, or BP messaging with any questions. 

Overall, like I said before I am excited to a part of BP, I am already addicted to the site. I literally have my headphones in listening to podcasts all day long.

Thanks for your time everyone!

Loading replies...