• Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
New Member from Santa Barbara, California

Kellen King
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted May 25 2015, 20:32

Hi everyone! I'm excited to get started on Bigger Pockets. My father is an avid user of the site, and I decided to join the party. Originally from Illinois, I moved to Phoenix, Arizona after graduating college. While living in Arizona, as a group, my father, mother, contractor, and I completed approximately 12 fix and flips. I'm proud to say we made a profit on every flip! My main jobs included researching and comping the properties as they were trustee sale homes. Also, I did a lot of the design and purchasing. I fell in love with flipping homes during that period! While living in Arizona, I met my beautiful fiancee, and since she was born and raised in California, we decided to move to California. 

So, that's where I am now...on the beautiful gold coast. I am now a real estate agent and want to help flippers and investors in the Santa Barbara and Ventura area. I know from experience when I was involved with flipping homes that it can be tough to find a real estate agent that is legitimately interested in working with investors, and since I am now on the other side of it, I want to help. I truly have a passion, and I want to meet others that have the passion. Thanks for taking the time to learn a little about me, and I am very interested in getting to know everyone. 

Loading replies...