Victor Torres
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
REI Newbie from Miami, Florida

Victor Torres
  • Miami, FL
Posted May 28 2015, 07:41

Hello everyone,

My Name is Victor Torres and I am 31 years old. I was born in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico and raised in sunny Miami Beach, FL. I am a father to 2 beautiful daughters and am happily engaged to a wonderful woman (mother of 2 herself) and we are expecting our first, a girl. I served 4 years in the US Navy and currently work in the Hospitality industry.

I have had an interest in REI for quite some time now, I purchased a program ($2,500) a couple years ago but did nothing with it as I was working two jobs and was "overwhelmed" which should have been no excuse but you live and you learn. I know this is what I want to do and am devoting a lot of my time in educating myself about REI. I do have a friend who is an Investor and has access to buyers and hard money lenders and is helping me at a cost of 50/50 split.

I absolutely love what I found here in BP, its like I struck gold lol I have learned so much thus far. Looking forward to meeting professionals in the industry whom I can learn from and build great professional working relationships with.

-Victor Torres

Loading replies...