• Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
New Member Jacksonville, Florida 32256 South Side Area

Tanner M.
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Jun 24 2015, 17:36

Hi everybody! I'm located in the Jacksonville, FL South Side area close to the St. Johns town center. I found BP via their podcast which i have been listening to for a few months and find it very educational. I finally signed up here and read through the beginners guide (great stuff) . I was in the finance industry dealing with the stock market but it was soul crushing so i decided to make a career change. I wanted a more flexible schedule to spend more time with my wife and baby girl. My current plan is to get my real estate license...about 60% through the study materials. And I am doing the REI education in parallel since they are related. I have already joined my local REIA about 2 months ago which has been a great investment. I have already deepened my knowledge there and met some great people. Getting around like minded people is a great thing to do.

We have two rental properties currently, single family townhouses, in the local area. So been in the REI world for about 3 yrs now. One under prop management and the other I am taking care of. Been casually studying it for easily 15 yrs but never took action. We want to expand our portfolio so one day it will cover our expenses. I intend to learn as much as possible and share my experiences here so it can help future investors. That is another reason I want to be and agent also because I will be immersed in the industry. If anyone is in my area and wants to get together and talk shop let me know.

Tanner

Loading replies...