• Chicago, IL
Votes |
New Member in Chicago, IL

Chris Wienke
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jun 30 2015, 09:42

Hello Bigger Pockets! 

My name is Chris Wienke (like the Heisman Trophy winner but spelled a bit differently) and I live in the North Center neighborhood in Chicago.  I discovered the BP podcasts a few weeks ago and have already made them a part of my daily routine - it is a fabulous source of information and inspiration.  

I got my start in the RE business about 2 years ago when I joined the ole' family business -  I am a 4th generation Chicagoland broker and have fallen in love with Real Estate.  I've spent the last 2 years managing a couple of commercial properties while doing brokerage and tenant representation deals.  That has afforded me the opportunity to gain experience in commercial management, industrial leasing, and residential purchases.  I think my experience has put me in a very unique position when it comes to real estate investing.  I'm interested in building a portfolio of buy & hold rental properties, both commercial and residential, with an end goal of 100+ units.  I am very excited to connect with the BP community, share what I've learned so far, and continue learning from the wonderful world of BP.

I love coffee and eating (as most people do) and would love to take fellow Chicagoans with experience in our beautiful city out for a brain-picking meeting.   

Loading replies...