• Columbus, OH
Votes |
New member from Columbus, OH

Benjamin Reemsnyder
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Jul 3 2015, 16:43

Hey all, my name is Benjamin Reemsnyder and am 34 years old. I am originally from Canton, OH, however, currently own a home in the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus OH. I love my home and am currently in the process of fixing it up, and hope to sell in a year or so for a nice profit. The market in the area is great and I hope that it continues to grow.

I currently work for a manufacturing company as an senior electrical engineer, however, my real passion lies in real estate. I had just recently had a renewed interest in this area when I started working on my home doing projects. I just love working on it and started looking into different careers in the real estate market. 

I have considered getting my real estate salesperson license and making a complete career change, but I feel like I may be best suited starting out in the flipping and/or investing arena. I have a goal someday of owning my own real estate investing company and creating my own property management company to support this venture. I have learned through various videos and books to "think big".

That is just a little bit about myself, but I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in finding out more about myself, my goals and dreams, and what we can do to help each other in this crazy world we call real estate. Thanks!

Loading replies...