• Architect
  • Santa Monica, CA
Votes |
New BP member in Santa Monica, California

Connor Wingfield
  • Architect
  • Santa Monica, CA
Posted Jul 6 2015, 21:47

Hi! I am just getting started with real estate investing. Rehabbing and Buy and Hold investing has been on my mind for years but I recently found Bigger Pockets and am devouring the information. 

I've been working as an architect (unlicensed) for the past 8 years as well as having been a project manager through construction on various projects. Right now however my head is in real estate. I have spent a great deal of time researching what and where makes the most sense for me to invest. 

I live in Santa Monica and am happy renting for now. Affording to buy locally doesn't make sense right now. Because of this, I have been looking in the greater Los Angeles area, within a few hours driving distance for properties under 100k. Last weekend I drove around San Bernardino, Yucaipa and up to Joshua tree checking out the neighborhoods that seemed affordable.  Hoping to do some more local road trips soon. 

Just wanted to put out an introduction. I'm hoping to find some equally motivated, like-minded investors who want to do the same. 

Loading replies...