Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Settle
  • Loveland, CO
Votes |
New member from CO! Looking to learn the ropes...

Kevin Settle
  • Loveland, CO
Posted Jul 12 2015, 17:12

Hello all, glad to be here!  My name is Kevin, and I currently live in Loveland, CO.

I've recently taken an interest in getting into real estate.  The only problem is, there's so much different information on the subject that it makes my head spin.  I've been turning wrenches for a couple years and have been presented with a good opportunity at my current job, but the more I think about it, I just can't see myself having a successful, fulfilling career in the automotive industry.  I also believe that I have the potential to do much more than just replace parts my entire life.

With that said, I haven't the slightest clue on where to begin in the real estate business.  I've done some research, but it seems that all I can find is the "make 10-15k a month" and "make fast cash" type schemes that I don't believe.  Finding genuine, helpful info is harder than I imagined.  

I was hoping some of you might be able to give me some pointers and how a complete newbie can get his foot in the door.  This may not even be the right place to be asking these questions, so if it needs to be moved, then move it wherever it needs to be.  

Thanks all!

-Kevin

Loading replies...