Votes
MItchell Comeau
  • Rockland, MA
Votes |
Newbie from Rockland MA

MItchell Comeau
  • Rockland, MA
Posted Jul 18 2015, 07:00

Hello, my name is Mitch Comeau. I currently work full time in financial services servicing mutual funds.

I have always been interested in real estate, seeing it as a way to build passive income, and a lifestyle that has more freedom than the long hours working in corporate America provides.

Short of buying my own primary residence I have not been able to get involved in real estate investing, but recently speaking to a relative, who is active in real estate and referred me to BiggerPockets, has motivated me to get off the sidelines and get in the game.

My goal in real estate is to replace my current income with income from rental properties. My initial strategies I intend to implement is to find homes cheap by contacting owners of vacant homes and seeking turn key properties with positive cash flow. I hope to learn the ins and outs of these strategies and possibly others in the hopes to accomplish my goal in the shortest amount of time. It appears this is a good place to start and I look forwarded to networking. 

Loading replies...