Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Gordon Chang
  • Investor
  • Arcadia, CA
Votes |
New BiggerPockets member from Arcadia, CA!

Gordon Chang
  • Investor
  • Arcadia, CA
Posted Jul 23 2015, 13:39

Hello BiggerPockets community!

My name is Gordon Chang, and I am extremely excited about joining the BiggerPockets community. I am new to the real estate investing world, so I am doing my best to expand my knowledge as much as I can.

A little background about myself: I am a 20 year old college student, attending Azusa Pacific University as a Finance major. Originally, my goal was to get a job in a large firm, and climb the corporate ladder in order to make the big bucks. I realized that this method is flawed, and there is a much better way to have a high income and live life financially free, all while not needing to work 50+ hours a week. I decided to get into the world of investing, and I have been reading books as to how to change my mindset to pursue and achieve my goals.

I am very eager to learn the strategies on how to invest in the real estate market. I want to get started, and hopefully have my first rental property within the next year. I am excited to meet people on BiggerPockets that have gone through what I am experiencing right now and are willing to give me some advice on how I can get the ball rolling.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and I look forward to meeting you all!

Gordon Chang 

Loading replies...