Votes
Amir Saile
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Hello from Miami, FL

Amir Saile
  • Miami, FL
Posted Jul 25 2015, 15:01

Hello, my name is Amir. First post ever on the BP Forums. So far I have found many useful sources of information on the subject of Real Estate in this website. I am extraordinarily motivated to get started with my venture into Real Estate. I will do whatever it takes, as much research as I have to, as much time as I have to put in, etc. I have an enormous passion for entrepreneurship, making money on my own, investing, which is why I decided to join the BP Forums. 

I made this post mainly to introduce myself but I would also like to ask one question: The branch of Real Estate investing I am currently interested in and would like to get started is in Real Estate Wholesaling or Property Wholesaling (however you would prefer to call it). I have very basic knowledge on Real Estate Wholesaling but I do not really have information on the subject in order to start. My question is, since I am new to this website, can you guys please direct me or put links here where I can get information on Property Wholesaling? I would like to get information on where I can find properties so I can then show these properties to potential buyers/investors (i.e, should I go to a bank to look for these properties? Or how does this work? ). Also, where should I look for buyers/investors? Any specific search I should make on the web in which I can find and then contact potential buyers (for example, a search like "We Buy Houses!").

I just want to get all the information I need so that I can start Wholesaling Properties. 

Thanks a lot for all the help,

Best Regards,

Amir

Loading replies...