• Lake Crystal, MN
Votes |
New to REI in Mankato, Minnesota

Shane Nelson
  • Agent/Investor
  • Lake Crystal, MN
Posted Jul 27 2015, 16:49

Hello BiggerPockets!

I'd just like to take a moment to introduce myself to everyone.

So... My name is Shane Nelson. I'm a new real estate investor in the Mankato, Minnesota area. But am open to trying out the Twin Cites and metropolitan areas out as well. I'm only 18 years old and have found that to be a blessing and a major hindrance. It has been a blessing to be able to start learning such a great business and to invest at such a young age. But on the other hand, many people don't take me seriously and play me off.  Some real estate goals that I have are to be considered an "accredited investor" by the age of 30. My lifelong RE goals are to own 8 million dollars of buy and hold rental properties. I know those are big goals, and some may scuffle at them, but after listening to the Grant Cardone Podcast, I've learned to set big goals is the key to reaching your full potential. Additionally, I am looking to obtain my RE license by this September to further help my real estate career.  

My main interests in real estate are buying and holding mutli-family properties, property management and flipping.

At this time I am currently seeking to build a real estate network through the BiggerPockets community. Also I am always looking for buy and hold owner financed properties and private lenders. Any mentorship would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you for your time,

Shane Nelson

Loading replies...