Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Lee Waldrop
  • Property Manager
  • Mobile, AL
Votes |
New Member from Mobile, Alabama - Addicted to the Podcasts!

Lee Waldrop
  • Property Manager
  • Mobile, AL
Posted Jul 28 2015, 14:03

Hey Guys/Gals,

My name is Lee Waldrop & I've been investing in residential real estate since 2011.  I currently focus on flipping houses in Mobile & Baldwin Counties of Alabama, close to the Gulf of Mexico.  I originally started buying/acquiring single family homes in Birmingham, AL before we moved to southern Alabama two years ago.  While in Birmingham I owned or controlled 27 houses/duplexes via long term lease options or seller financing, I didn't get one bank loan.   I am now slowly selling the Birmingham properties to contribute capital to my business down here.

I have recently started to get to basics, which is flipping/wholesaling single family & looking to hold multi family long term.  I don't think I'll get back into sandwich lease options, which I might write a post later about the pros & cons of my experience with sandwich lease options.  Eventually, I would like to have a large apartment portfolio & I'm currently looking for small apartment complexes to buy.  I am also a Realtor, which has been incredibly convenient to my investing.

I have probably listened to about 60 podcasts in two months!  They are awesome!  I finally made the jump to get started on BP, & hope to learn & contribute here on a regular basis.

Lee Waldrop

Loading replies...