CJ D.
  • Glendale Heights, IL
Votes |
Newbie from DuPage County, IL Introduction

CJ D.
  • Glendale Heights, IL
Posted Jul 28 2015, 14:35

Hello, everyone! 

My name is CJ and I live in DuPage County, ILLINOIS. I am recently retired and have been researching the house flipping real estate business for the past several months and am very anxious to get started.  I ran across the BP website during my research and was highly impressed. BP is a great site with mountains of information. Thank you.

My experience in real estate is limited to buying my own house, dealing with real estate agents, closing lawyer, etc., but I have a lot of experience and knowledge in rehab work and business. I have done everything from foundation work to roofing, and everything in-between, either on my own home or for family and friends. I also owned and operated a residential/commercial landscaping business for 25 years, so I am very familiar with what it takes to make it in business.

I just have a few more pieces of the puzzle to put together and I will be ready to start. It is my intention to be ready to purchase my first flip in the next few weeks, and will be concentrating on single-family houses in my area. Flipping (3) and wholesaling (2) more is my goal for this year, increasing to (12) and (6) next year.  

Hope all is going well for the rest of you. Talk to you soon!

CJ D

Loading replies...