• alexandria, VA
Votes |
Fresh out the womb. Newbie from DC metropolitan area

Davin Wright
  • Real Estate Investor
  • alexandria, VA
Posted Aug 22 2008, 01:33

Greetings to all in Bigger Pockets.

My name is Davin Wright and I'm from the DC/MD/VA area. I'm glad to be on this website and looking forward to getting alot of information from different people on the site.

I'm really interested and ready to start and learn about Real Estate Investing. I'm more so right now looking forward in learning how to effectively wholesale deals to make a little extra cash to get my feet wett. How to start, where to start and what should I do first? I'm a person on specifics, so if you can't give me specifics on strategies I'll really appreciate that.

I have read different materials, books, been to a few seminars. But I just don't know where and how to start. My situation is that I don't have any money and I have a bankruptcy which was filed in 2005. It's a Chapter 7, not a Chapter 13. So because of my situation I don't think if I would be succesful in this, as far as getting loans of making deals.

Like I said I'm a newbie at this and if anyone can give me some advice and information I would really appreciate it.

Thanks to all,

Davin Wright

Loading replies...