Peter Cunningham
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
New to RE Investing in the Houston Area

Peter Cunningham
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jul 28 2015, 19:13

Hello BP Site,

My wife and I are new to RE investing in the Greater Houston Area.  I am employed full time and looking for a new investment vehicle outside of mutual funds, stock and bonds.

We just purchased out first home in the Magnolia area as a primary residence and have been relocated close by (but to far to drive everyday) with my current job.  So, we're currently running the numbers on our first deal with ourselves and looking at turning our current single family home into a rental and possibly "house hacking" our next home with a multi-family investment we can live in at my new job location.  We've set goals for this year, next year, 2-3 years and out.  We're going to take some time to do our due diligence and focus on doing one deal at a time right now.

I'd like to reach out now and ask of any good REIAs anywhere from Magnolia south to the Bay Area in the Greater Houston Market?

We need to do some more research on some of our number for our first deal but plan to be posting our analysis up soon to run it by some of the vets that are willing to take a look!

Look forward to meeting the BP community soon!

Best Regards,

Peter C.

Loading replies...