• Investor
  • Northwood, NH
Votes |
Hello! New member from New Hampshire

Kyle Fredette
  • Investor
  • Northwood, NH
Posted Jul 29 2015, 18:41

Hi all - I am a new member who is relatively new to real estate. My wife and I purchased a short sale home as our first property (and primary residence). We wanted to keep our monthly obligation low, but also gain/add equity to a property, which we could cash out and jump start our investment portfolio. 

We are a young couple with crazy ambitions. We seem to have something going on every weekend and rarely sit still. We also share a passion of travel and love venturing to Europe. Our favorite destinations are Bruges, Belgium and almost all of Italy. 

As of November, we will have owned our home for 2 years and will be looking to flip the property and reap the equity. In turn, we want to use the equity to continue our real estate investing. I am really looking forward to the value I can gain on Bigger Pockets regarding real estate investing in smaller, rural areas. I am also interested in vacation rental investments, as we live close to the coast of Maine and New Hampshire, which is a tourist destination for many. 

I look forward to learning from all of you!

Kyle

Loading replies...