Votes
Jeremy S.
  • Elizabeth, PA
Votes |
New from Pittsburgh PA !

Jeremy S.
  • Elizabeth, PA
Posted Jul 31 2015, 21:44

Hello all! My name is Jeremy S. I am 24 years old and am a recent college grad working in the Health and Safety field. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, but I travel for work. I am currently located outside of Chicago for a job site we have going on. I have had an interest in real estate investing since highschool. I also love learning about personal finance and investing in general! Since I have a steady income I am beginning to focus more seriously on real estate investing. My goal is to buy my first duplex in Pittsburgh within a year and a half. I love the Bigger Pockets podcast so I figured I would finally join in on the forums. Besides acquiring knowledge, I would really like to make meaningful connections through the forums. I love positive people with big goals and dreams. I have a different mindset than many people around me, especially around my age. It makes it hard to find people to talk to who have the same mindset as me! I love how everyone helps each other out on this site. Looking forward to talking to everyone!

Loading replies...