Votes
Markees Lewis
  • Greenbelt, MD
Votes |
New From Greenbelt, MD

Markees Lewis
  • Greenbelt, MD
Posted Aug 1 2015, 01:16
Hello Everyone My Name is Markees Lewis, I am 22 years old. I am currently a UPS route delivery Driver. I'm from Norfolk Virginia, I've been Living in Maryland almost 8 years. Currently moved to Greenbelt, MD last year From the Baltimore Area. Straight out of high school I've been in the "work field" but I've always had a sweet tooth for Real Estate, being my own boss is what I'm about. I have a real passion for Real Estate I think about it everyday I open my eyes. One of my biggest dreams is to own properties, selling/flipping Real Estate and renting to tenants. Problem was I didn't know where to start, So I started doing some research of my own these past couple of months to get a feel of how the business works, and how to handle business situations involving Real Estate. I am eager to learn and I'm very self motivated person. I humble myself to be a student everyday is a new learning experience for me Although because I am very new to Real Estate investing, I have a lot of ideas and goals I want to set for myself. I want to get hands on very soon into flipping my First project soon. I want to connect with successful professional individuals that can mentor me on my journey. BP has filled me with so much knowledge I feel like a sponge lol, Also seeing all the support and feedback given to one another makes me feel like I'm already apart of a positive supportive community of individuals. Just a little about myself. P.S I would love to network with individual all over the Maryland Area, DC Area as well and possibly Northern Virginia!

Loading replies...