Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Bjorn D.
  • Beaverton, OR
Votes |
Old member, reintroduction - looking to start investing soon in the Portland / Beaverton / Milwauke OR area!

Bjorn D.
  • Beaverton, OR
Posted Aug 2 2015, 21:03

Technically I've been a member of this site for several years, but I just recently moved to Beaverton, OR from (expensive!) Southern California.  My short term goal in the next few months is to start with a small owner-occupied multi-family (preferably a triplex or four-plex) and grow from there!  Looking forward to meeting friendly people with similar RE interests on here.  I'll be headed to the PDX Meet and Greet in a few weeks, but if anyone has any suggestions on other local RE meetings that welcome newbies, I'd definitely be interested!  I love to learn and there's tons to learn about investing in real estate.  Thanks, and have a great day!

I've been reading Landlording on Autopilot, the BP guides, and listening to the podcasts - great stuff!  I'm thinking Portland would be nice, but it seems fairly expensive.  Beaverton is a great area from what I've seen so far and Milwaukie looks like it's growing, especially with the new Max line that's going in.

Loading replies...