• Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
New Member from FL

Tristan Pearrow
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Aug 21 2015, 10:26

Hey Everyone, 

I am a Florida native who is new to investing in real estate.  I have invested in other things before, but I quickly realized real estate gives a more consistent return on investment compared with other strategies.  I am a senior at the local University studying my other passion, Nutrition Science.   I hope to start out using creative investing strategies that require little money down, because I am a full time student and do not yet have established credit due to my student loans and young age.  People often ask me if it is scary starting my own business at 25, and I reply that it would much scarier if I waited. I want to start building wealth for myself even before I graduate by taking decisive action.  So far I am interested in incorporating subject-to, wholesaling, and other creative investing strategies into my business model.  I have a lot to learn, so if anyone with experience in the area wants to connect, I would love to take them out for coffee or lunch and talk investing.  As a student I will be sure to provide value in return to whoever mentors me, by helping them in their business any way they might need.  My strong suit is marketing so I expect to be getting a lot of great leads soon, and to start bringing valuable off market deals to other local investors!

Loading replies...