Votes |
new member from Memphis

Douglas Skipworth
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Posted Aug 25 2015, 22:03

Hello,

I am relatively new to the BiggerPockets forum world, but I see the value in the community and intend on being a frequent contributor.

Currently, I am a full-time real investor who now owns hundreds of single family homes and duplexes and a couple of small apartment complexes.  At the beginning of 2007, I didn't own a single rental property!

I am also the Principal Broker at CrestCore Realty in Memphis, TN.  We have 25 employees on staff who manage 2,000+ properties for 275+ investor clients from all over the world (I am a very satisfied management client of them firm).  

We also have 25 licensed real estate agents at our firm who specialize in helping investors buy and sell rental houses.

Our sister company does all the renovation and maintenance work, which allows us to be a true end-to-end solution for investors who are looking for discounted properties.

Since we buy, sell, rehab, and manage for commissions instead of profits, we view ourselves as an alternative to the turnkey model that many companies offer.

Personally, my dream is to own many more units across the southeastern United States over the next 10+ years.  Specifically, I'd like to be in Little Rock, Jackson, MS, Birmingham, the FL panhandle, Shreveport, and Dallas. 

I've been investing full-time for 8 years and hope to make it at least another 42+ years!

I'd love to connect with you if you are interested in anything I wrote above!

Best regards,

Douglas Skipworth

Loading replies...