• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Newbie real estate investor

Account Closed
  • Airline Pilot
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Aug 27 2015, 10:06

Hello!

My name is Jessica and I am a complete newbie in the real estate investing world! I passionately want to enter into the real estate world and become successful.  I know that BiggerPockets, and the members on BP, will help me toward a successful future!

I am get incredibly fired up when I think about investing in real estate.  While I have no knowledge of RE investing, I know that I am entirely capable of acquiring the skills and knowledge to become successful.  Even though the path ahead of me is daunting and seems impossible, I have learned enough from my own past to know that I am capable of conquering this mountain before me!  If there is one certainty that I have as I jump into this new world it is this:  I am a hard worker and I have the determination to do this!  I CAN do this!  And I WILL!!!!  My past has taught me that nothing is impossible to me, and that I can do anything that I set my mind to.  My past has shown me that I will indeed fail, but that these failures will help me grow into a stronger and more successful person/entrepreneur/investor.  My past has shown me that if I keep my eye on the dream, I can, and will, accomplish it!

I am also excited to know that there are more people like me and to see people who have started as I am now starting (with nothing), and have grown into success!  I know that BiggerPockets is just the resource that I need to help me get started and to help me work my way to success!

If you have a moment, please read my story on my profile.  I hope to learn more about all of you soon and if you live and invest in the Seattle area, I hope to meet you soon!

Thank you all for your support and help! 

Loading replies...