• Real Estate Investor
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
New to Las Vegas, looking for mentors, buyers & other wholesalers

Jordan C.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Ventura, CA
Posted Aug 28 2015, 04:05

Hi! I just moved in to the valley from another pile of dirt =D (Palm Springs)

I just wanted to introduce myself and maybe connect/network with some other wholesalers, investors, mentors, and others who can mutually benefit from meeting one another. I would like to attend any REIA meetings, as well as related meetups.

The niche I'm gearing towards right now is wholesaling and lease options- basically, structuring a deal for almost anyone who needs to sell their home. If you have any leads that haven't enough equity to wholesale, I would love to help tie up those ends =)

Questions are:
Are there any wholesalers looking to partner up/ collaborate and maybe learn from one another?
Are there any mentors out there looking to share what they know? I love learning from different perspectives and forming my own conclusions.
Where are all the meetups? lol

Something I haven't looked much into are the specifics of a structured deal in regards to legal and contracts. If anyone has advice on that as well, please share =) 

Also, feel free to PM me if you want. I would love to meet you guys in person and help spread the wealth. 

Loading replies...