Stephen Tice
  • Grand Forks, ND
Votes |
New from Grand Forks, ND but headed to Denver

Stephen Tice
  • Grand Forks, ND
Posted Aug 28 2015, 23:57

Greetings!

My name is Stephen Tice, I'm 24 and originally from Clovis, CA. I'm active duty in the US Air Force and currently stationed in Grand Forks, ND. As my contract is coming to an end and I look to pursue the next venture in my life I have my sights set on the Denver, CO area.

Let me begin by say I have absolutely no real estate investing experience or knowledge. I first got intrigued, as I'm sure several people do, as I found myself almost obsessively watching DIY Network and HGTV all the while thinking I sure wish I could do that. I never gave it much thought that I could actually get into real estate and hopefully make some good money doing it. Following my new determination to learn all I can about this industry and what part I want to play in it lead me to this site. I wanted to increase my education on the subject as I am starting from scratch. A quick Google search about good real estate books brought me to BP and well here I am!

After finishing BP's Ultimate Beginners Guide I feel confident in my drive to dive deeper. The goals I hope to attain from becoming a real estate invertor is control over my financial future, fuel the love I have for properties, freedom from a life stuck in a 9-5 working for someone else and ultimately create a substantial amount of passive income to allow me the freedom gain irreplaceable family time as my wife and I decide to grow our family as well as travel more than a normal 9-5 would allow.

I look forward to soaking up all the knowledge I can from this site and connecting with you all.

-Stephen

Loading replies...