• Wholesaler
  • Bronxville, NY
Votes |
New member from NY

Roderick Powlette
  • Wholesaler
  • Bronxville, NY
Posted Aug 30 2015, 01:31
Hello everyone, my name is Roderick and and i'm just getting started with wholesaling. I'm going to start in Westchester NY and then move on. I've been listening to a ton of podcasts and read a few books on investing. Looking to lay my foundation down with wholesaling then move on to fix and flipping. I've been running into a bit of an issue gaining leads from local government authorities as far as absentee owners or inherited properties, etc. Either they don't know what I'm talking about (my lingo may be throwing them off lol) or they believe they can't or aren't allowed to do what I'm asking. I've been lucky enough to have a local investor help me a bit wherever he can but I need to keep the lead flow constant. If anyone can help me as far as that I would greatly appreciate it. I have a small marketing budget to start off with so I'm being really strategic. I'm aware of usleadlist and list source but of course, there are many ways to get leads. I'm going to join my local REIA ASAP and network as much as possible. Any feedback I will appreciate, thanks!

Loading replies...