Chris Martell
  • Middletown, CT
Votes |
Hi! New Investor in Middletown / New Britain, Connecticut

Chris Martell
  • Middletown, CT
Posted Aug 31 2015, 17:51

Hi All,

I've read the BP forums for awhile but it's time to jump in and give value back (wherever I can).  

My name is Chris Martell and I'm from central CT.  I'm a new investor, but I was a business owner in the past (10 years at the helm of a wonderfully fulfilling company that I started, teaching Martial Arts and Self-Defense).  I sold my business to return to professional Ballroom Dancing, as a teacher, manager, and staff trainer at several studios.  An injury sidelined me and so I took a desk job doing marketing and communications for an incredible design/build firm in high end residential remodeling and new homes.  

I say all that in order to tell you a lot about myself, and my approach to business, quickly:

I follow my passions.  I dive deeply into the things I love.  I thrive by doing good work with good people.  I get out of bed every morning to help improve other people's lives. 

This is the attitude I'm excited to bring to Real Estate Investing.  I've wanted to jump in for many years, but the time was never "right".  So now I'm jumping in. It's time. 

If you're a great person doing great work in real estate in Connecticut, I'd love to connect.  Please tell me how I can help you.  

~Chris

Loading replies...