Rebecca MacPherson
  • Scituate, MA
Votes |
New from South Shore MA

Rebecca MacPherson
  • Scituate, MA
Posted Sep 1 2015, 16:06

Hello! 

I have been listening to the podcast for a while now and have ignored the request from Josh and brandon to introduce myself at the end of every episode.  (Sorry!)  So here I am! Big thank you to the guys for getting me excited and teaching me so many things that I will hopefully not have to relearn by messing up when I start!

At the moment I am a real estate agent focused on the south shore in MA.  I work as a team with my dad and we are on the brink of starting our own agency.  Our goals are first to put out our financial fires.  I have huge student loan debt that is making it impossible for me to get on with my life the way I want to.  We are starting by hiring agents all over the state.  Once we have found ourselves in a good enough position to do so we plan on investing.  I know, that is so broad. We are still trying to determine which type of investing is going to be best for us.  Each type of investing is so interesting and exciting to think about so we really need to determine what is most practical,  my thoughts are that we should start with buy and hold until we have enough passive income that we can start doing more of the fun stuff like flipping.

If there is anyone who wants to connect for any reason or if there is anything that I can do to help anyone please feel free to get in touch. I am looking forward to meeting new people and learning as much as I can before we pull the trigger!

Loading replies...