Lee Jackson
  • Peterborough , Ontario
Votes |
New investor from Peterborough, Ont, Canada

Lee Jackson
  • Peterborough , Ontario
Posted Sep 2 2015, 05:53

Hey everyone!  

This is a great idea to help out anyone interested in real estate investing!     I've been listening to some podcasts and loving all the ideas!

I started my investment in 2005. Purchased a small bungalow in my home town, with pretty much a key turn basement ready apartment!  I had to move 6 months later for a job, I tried to sell the property twice.... unfortunately I use to say... Luckily it didn't sell!!   I've been renting it ever since. Been through the dirty of dirts, and the best of tenants!   And currently rent it to a large family who wanted both units! Works for me!  

I never really thought of finding more properties until this summer.... after listening to a bunch of real estate investing books. 

Now I want in!! Unfortunately I have been brutal with any cash flow I made in the last 10 years from my rental... so been thinking private / hard money... or just wait a little, until I start building more capital... not sure yet.   Trust me, many lessons learned as of lately!!!   

I'm looking forward to learn tons off Bigger pockets, and help out when I can!  

Lee

Loading replies...