• Clearfield, UT
Votes |
New to BP, from Southern California.

Peter Pearson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clearfield, UT
Posted Sep 4 2015, 03:29

Good afternoon BP community,

I've been a sponge reading over this website for the last month and I'm in the beginning stages of coming up with a plan. I'm an active duty Marine and not in the states right now, but would like to accomplish all I can towards a goal of purchasing and renting out my first property by Feb/Mar 2016.

I live in Fallbrook, CA with a friend of mine who was medically retired and would like to find a four-plex/quad-plex in which I could live in and rent out the other units. The areas I'm looking at are in Temecula, Oceanside, San Marcos, and Fallbrook. Also, hopefully connect with one of the real estate gurus I've seen lurking this site for some personal inquiries and possibly a suitable mentor for this situation. I'm only looking to buy and hold properties for now, with maybe a little single house flipping down the road once I've gotten my feet wet into this venture.

Thanks in advance for replys, I can't guarantee I'll have internet access to respond all the time but certainly enjoy the enthusiasm this website has towards helping and educating beginners to become successful. Also, I've read all the beginners guides and have been cruising through blogs towards becoming a buy & hold pro.

Respectfully,

Peter

Loading replies...