• Real Estate Investor
  • Kernersville, NC
Votes |
Beginner

Brad Whiting
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Kernersville, NC
Posted Nov 9 2010, 13:40

Hi my name is Brad Whiting, I'm currently living in South GA and going to be starting to Bird Dog for investors and I am also in the process for building up a Buyers list currently as well.

A little about me, I'm active military and in the Air Force and actually have 2 years left just trying to setup/start a side job for a full time job when I get out. I hope to be a RE Agent when I get out fully licensed and I also plan to have a couple properties down the road a couple years from now either renting or rehabbing for profit. The area I'm in has a lot of potential and theres a lot of property exchanges lately according the the public records and I believe that the area has a large amount of Investors just "laying low" and finding them is pretty much the key.

But I would love to have a mentor or someone to go to just to kind of help out and get some extra training or someone to kind of guide me in the beginning. I am a very strong willed person and love to succeed and I believe with my attitude and outlook on things I could have a great future dealing with Real Estate because I generally love helping others but at the same time I am always busy trying to get things done. If anyone has any advice, I'd gladly appreachiate any and all of it.

I know at this point right now, I can't do any investing of my own, but maybe a couple years from now after a couple deals I may be able to throw some cash in and get a bigger return and start doing a little bit of investing.

Loading replies...