BiggerPockets

Looking for Investment opportunities in UK

Forum Powered By:

4 posts by 2 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Sajid Y.

Real Estate Investor from dubai, dubai

Mar 26 '12, 12:29 AM

Dear All,

I am looking for cash flow investment opportunties in UK.

Can some one refer me a good real estate broker with extensive knowledge on creative financing.

Can I cover all the expenses from rental and have ve cash flow.

Will I get the multiple entry Visa if I buy the porperty?

just wondering what if I invest and then I am not able to get a visa to go and sell the property in UK.

Saj.

Uwe S.

Real Estate Investor from Dublin, Ohio

Mar 26 '12, 05:54 AM

Sajid,

Three new topics in the "New Member" Forum looks like a bit much.

So my three answers/questions to all of your Topics:

1. You wrote you started 2011 with investment and it was successful. So my question "Where (country) did you invest?"

2. To you Spain Topic: I would never buy there a house or so, the housing bubble is not over there. I know Germans they lost all her money in this country and no one want to buy her condos or houses actual. Even with 100% mortgage (I don´t think so.) there is no room to play.

3. You opened a third Topic with investment in the UK (this). If you want to invest in the UK with no money or small budget forget it now. For a newbie is the UK not the right country to invest expect you have tens of thousend pounds in your bank account.

-Uwe

Sajid Y.

Real Estate Investor from dubai, dubai

Mar 26 '12, 01:02 PM

I was thrilled with idea of cash flow. Rental Income every month, no need to work just chill on the beach.

I started looking around in Dubai end of 2010. I bought 3 apartments April 2011 all of them with +ve cash flow. But the down payments were 30%. and 5% were closing costs. I funded my down payments with cash loans from the bank they were at 20%. one year down the line I am feeling the pinch and the business getting affected badly.

I am able to make 20% profit if I sell.

I am thinking of selling these apartments and invest else where.

Where I can get max leverage and min down payment.

Other option is to buy in Dubai itself with better ROI and lesser down payment.

Sajid.

Uwe S.

Real Estate Investor from Dublin, Ohio

Mar 27 '12, 07:15 AM

Originally posted by Sajid Yakeen:
I was thrilled with idea of cash flow. Rental Income every month, no need to work just chill on the beach.

Many of us have the same dream I guess :).

Dubai is same like UK, heavy prices for real estate, without some money a no go flag! If you looking for cash flows in US there good offers in the "rustbelt" even with owner financing. I´ll follow you.

-Uwe

(Don't Want to See This? Log in or Create a Free BiggerPockets.com Account!)

Ubg-book

Get the Free eBook from BiggerPockets

Get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks, and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable Advice for Getting Started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more!

We hate spam just as much as you

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums