Justin Shaulis
  • Perry, MI
Votes |
New member from Mid-Michigan saying hello

Justin Shaulis
  • Perry, MI
Posted May 9 2012, 05:33

Hello everyone!

I am new to this site! I welcome all comments and suggestions you have. I want to be successful.

Real Estate Experience
I do not have much "experience" other than purchasing the home I currently live in. Real Estate is something I have always been interested in but never had a real means of pursuing. At this point I feel I know enough to get me in trouble, but not enough to be truly be successful without getting lucky. I want to change that.

Real Estate Goals
I would like to supplement my current income and eventually replace my current income.

Currently Seeking
Honestly, I am not sure what I am seeking. The obvious answer is a mentor when getting started, but long term possible partners on larger projects.

I purchased my home in late 2007 when I thought I was getting a pretty good deal. I have since noticed the very same houses that I was viewing back then going for as low as 15k (these where 100k+ homes). I feel like I could purchase 2 or 3 of these homes and be renting them out in no time in the 500-700 range.

About Me
My degree is in computer engineering/mathematics. I am 27 years old, married and just had my first child. I currently work for a software company doing software development and more recently project management.

I stumbled across this site and looks like my best bet to get actual answers/advise.

Loading replies...