• Developer
  • Sugar Land, TX
Votes |
Hello from Houston, Texas!

Chris Comer
  • Developer
  • Sugar Land, TX
Posted Jun 25 2012, 20:08

Hello everyone! My name is Chris Comer from Houston, Texas.

A little about me/us: My father and I have formed a construction company to leverage the over 30+ years of experience in new and rehab multi-family management. After 25 years of rehabbing some of Houston's most notorious, distressed apartment projects and building over 12 garden style and wrap around style properties from scratch, working for some of Houston's largest general contractors, we have decided now is the best time to capitalize on our experience in this industry. I, myself, started in multi-family at the tender age of 17 and it's all I know.

Multi-family is such a unique and rewarding thing. You get to help people through real estate investment. Before, you'd see kids playing in down units and around garbage containers, but after rehab, you see them playing at the jungle gym you installed.

I'd love to be able to network with people in the Houston area and all around the United States. It would be my pleasure to share our knowledge with anyone who's interested. If I don't know, then I'll try my hardest to find out.

We're also looking to network with joint ventures, investors and lenders as we're looking to go ahead with several purchase+rehab projects we're actively working on. You all know multi-family is where the money is at.

Feel free to contact me any time and glad to be here!

Loading replies...