• Investor
  • West Des Moines, IA
Votes |
Newbie from Jacksonville, FL

Jason Cooper
  • Investor
  • West Des Moines, IA
Posted Aug 5 2012, 11:00

My name is Jason and I have been browsing this site for a few weeks now. I am so thankful that there are people out there like Josh and the many others on BP who have the heart of a teacher and are willing to help others.

I have always wanted to invest in RE, particularly with buying and holding properties and I would also like to flip. Unfortunately, I have listen to people tell me why I cant do this and that has put me in the wrong frame of mind. Well, I am glad to say that I am moving forward and I cant wait to get started.

I have recently purchased a new home for my family and I am happy to say that In 10 days I will have tenants moving in to my previous home. I was originally wanting to sell but after realizing I wouldn't get what I wanted, I decided to rent. I am so grateful this has happen because I am now energized again and feel that this is a first step to many more rentals and my REI.

I know I have much to learn and I cant wait to meet like minded people here on BP and locally here in Jacksonville.

Loading replies...